We are a family owned & operated garbage and recycling business since 1966. Our service area covers North Lincoln County from Beverly Beach to Rose Lodge. We offer residential & commercial service, mobile storage rentals, shredding of sensitive documents, & pickup of large items.
Due to improvements in sorting technology, you no longer need to keep glass seperated by color, that means less storage area, and time saved when you drop off glass at the recycling center
PLEASE continue to keep glass out of your mixed recycling roll cart.
COMMUNITY CLEAN-UP WILL BEGIN APRIL 22, 2014
Please call us to be included on the pick up schedule. You can leave a message after hours.
The deadline for calls is 5:00 p.m. Monday, April 21st.
Acceptable items include yard clippings, brush, limbs, scrap metal goods, furniture, plastics, etc.
Here are a few guidelines that we ask you to adhere to:
1. This service is provided to North Lincoln Sanitary customers with residential homes inside the city limits.
2. Small items should be bagged, not weighing over 40 lbs.
3. Tree limbs and brush must be neatly stacked with a maximum of 6 feet in length.
4. There is a limit of 4 cubic yards per stop.
5. All items need to be at “curb” side on Tuesday at 7am and will be picked up as the route is worked through.
Unfortunately, we cannot pick-up the following items during the City Clean-up: tires, oil products, large appliances, hide-a-beds, hazardous materials, home garbage, or large amounts of construction debris. (note: North Lincoln Sanitary Service will still pick these up, but it has to be handled outside of the City Clean-up.)