2023 Annual City Wide Clean-Up April 18th-21st
City of Lincoln City and North Lincoln Sanitary Service
The City is preparing itself for the ANNUAL CITY WIDE CLEAN-UP.
To kick off this event, the City will again be offering its services of picking up miscellaneous items such as brush, scrap metal goods, furniture, plastics, etc.
This event is co-sponsored by North Lincoln Sanitary Service and the City of Lincoln City.
- This service is provided to North Lincoln Sanitary customers with residential homes inside Lincoln City city limits.
- Small items must be bagged, not weighing over 40 lbs.
- Yard Debris- longer limbs and bare lumber must be neatly stacked or bundled with a maximum of 6 feet in length.
- There is a limit of 4 cubic yards per stop.
Unfortunately, we cannot pick-up the following items in the City Clean-Up:
Note- North Lincoln Sanitary Service can still handle these items at another time, but they must be handled outside of the City Clean-up.
- Due to DEQ regulations, construction and demolition debris including but not limited to items like carpet, flooring, ceiling tiles, drywall, etc.
- Tires, oil products, large appliances, hide-a-beds, paint/hazardous materials, and home garbage.
- All items need to be “curb” side and ready for pick up on Tuesday at 7am and will be picked up through the remainder of the week as the crews work through the list of stops.
Please call North Lincoln Sanitary at
to be placed on the schedule.
The deadline to sign up for this event is: Mon. April 17th @ 5:00 p.m.