Hazardous Waste

Every year, the Lincoln County Haulers partner with the Lincoln County Solid Waste District to sponsor a House Hold Hazardous Waste event. The location rotates every year from south, center, and north county. Call our office for more information.

Asbestos: This material requires special handling; please call the office for more information.
Liquids: We accept architectural paints at the recycling center or the Schooner Creek Transfer Station for no charge. We also accept antifreeze and other hazardous liquids at these locations for a charge. We accept gasoline only at the recycling center for no charge.
If paint or other liquids are dried out or absorbed into something like kitty litter, they can be put in with your regular garbage.
Tanks: We accept propane tanks and other types of holding tanks for a fee at both the Recycling Center and the Schooner Creek Public Transfer Station.
Mercury: We can take thermometers, thermostats, and other items that contain mercury. Please bring any of these items to the Recycle Center Attendant on Highway 101.

Click the image below for a printable PDF.